Worth a Try!

Mayor McCheese

Worth a Try!

Postby Mayor McCheese » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Auk Island Winery product.. If nothing else, the name is cool!!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly - David Hackworth

Bill

Re: Worth a Try!

Postby Bill » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:00 pm

So, how was it? :D

Mayor McCheese

Postby Mayor McCheese » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Bill wrote:So, how was it? :D

I'm not a wine person, but it seems OK to me... Don't know if that's good or bad to be honest, Bill, b'y! :lol:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly - David Hackworth

Bill

Postby Bill » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Same here, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between wine vinegar and Baby Duck - always liked me some cold Baby Duck :P

Mayor McCheese

Postby Mayor McCheese » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Bill wrote:Same here, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between wine vinegar and Baby Duck - always liked me some cold Baby Duck :P

To be honest, I was more concerned about how nice the empty bottle would look in the home office! :D

DownZero
Site Admin

Postby DownZero » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 pm

czshadow is your local sommelier, though I think he is not generally a fan of the local fruity varieties.
"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Mayor McCheese

Postby Mayor McCheese » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:55 pm

DownZero wrote:czshadow is your local sommelier, though I think he is not generally a fan of the local fruity varieties.

Never would have thought that! Wow! He seems like more of a beer guy to me! :lol:

DownZero
Site Admin

Postby DownZero » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Mayor McCheese wrote:
DownZero wrote:czshadow is your local sommelier, though I think he is not generally a fan of the local fruity varieties.

Never would have thought that! Wow! He seems like more of a beer guy to me! :lol:

Well now, I don't think there is much he would turn away (there are plenty of those in our group, lol), but wine and scotch, especially.
"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Bill

Postby Bill » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:25 pm

DownZero wrote:
Mayor McCheese wrote:

Well now, I don't think there is much he would turn away (there are plenty of those in our group, lol), but wine and scotch, especially.

Just...no shooters....go home when that starts.

Oh yea...and Tequila - go home when that starts too...especially Tequila shooters.

Return to “Off Topics”